Seasonal Customer Care Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
DENNIS Uniform is hiring multiple enthusiastic, motivated Customer Care Specialists to join our fun summer Seasonal team. If you love talking to people via phone or email, are comfortable using a laptop computer, and enjoy a team atmosphere, then we're looking for you!
This is a Monday-Friday full time work week, with an 8 hr schedule between 6am-6pm. Some Saturday hours available.
Paid training provided.
DENNIS provides a fun, supportive atmosphere. During our busy peak season, Customer Care Specialists can enjoy summer perks including free staff t-shirts, free snacks, free weekly team meal, full hour for lunch, 50% employee discount, and more! Plus, you can enjoy summer with your evenings and Sundays free (most Saturdays too)!
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, chat, and email in a friendly and timely manner
- Use internal systems to look up order and product information specific to customer inquiries
- Proactively reach out to customers with order and product updates
- Provide sizing assistance and product recommendations to customers
- Contribute to a productive, friendly, and positive work environment
- Present consistent professional and friendly demeanor to customers in all communication other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 for PC
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable using a laptop computer
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage time wisely
- Positive attitude and team player
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-speaking) a plus
Education and Experience:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Schedule will be 8 hours between 6am-6pm
- Able to work Monday-Friday with occasional Saturday during peak season.
- Paid training provided
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR 97214: Must be able to reliably commute to our downtown location
Dennis Uniform Mfg LLCWhy Work Here?
Well established company, set schedules, benefits, good culture, wonderful supportive team of people!
Established in 1920 in Portland Oregon, USA, DENNIS Uniform has been designing and manufacturing top-quality school uniforms and delivering best-in-class service to schools and families across the nation for 100 years. Leading the industry as the uniform experts, DENNIS makes school uniforms easy, operating 35+ company-owned stores and innovative, streamlined school web stores for busy families’ uniform shopping needs.
135 SE Hawthorne BlvdPortland, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Dennis Uniform Mfg LLC