Sr. System Admin - ServiceNow GRC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Sr. System Admin – ServiceNow GRC
Duration: Long Term
Role and & responsibilities:
- Analyze and translate complex business requirements into a functional system design document.
- Technology and system related analysis using knowledge of current applications, interfaces and data structures to recommend solutions and provide input.
- Facilitate and participate in design white-boarding sessions to ensure prioritized business needs are met within SVB standards.
- Provide support for system production issues, change requests and maintenance. Maintain knowledge documentation.
- Prepare and present subject matter knowledge, analysis, options, solutions in both written and presentations to internal and external audiences.
- Regularly apply advanced data analysis skills to understand detailed data flows between systems and within systems for their domain.
- Configure systems and develop expertise in system functionality and design.
- Understand points of interaction and impact on other systems across the enterprise.
- Understand client needs and pain points; recommend enhancements to release tracks.
- Assist in developing and executing test scripts.
- Perform and/or participate in testing releases prior to installing in production.
- Assist in developing training materials for system functionality.
- Assist with performing applications changes and configurations.
- Convert application designs into data model and data mapping specifications.
- Manage end-to-end from idea to delivery of enhancements and changes to systems.
- Extensive prior work experience as Analyst, with systems and application management.
- Experience working in information technology domain within Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Experience with systems implementation projects.
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) segment implementing solutions in Policy CMS, New and Modified Product services Risk areas.
- Experience in implementing solutions using tools like Wdesk, Servicenow or other GRC tools preferred.
- Experience with development coding and relational database (SQL) queries.
- Advanced knowledge and analytical skills of systems integration through web services, ETL, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Experience with production and disaster recovery systems/application support.
- Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks, initiate and conduct meetings with team and peers.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Being able to communicate effectively with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Being confident to have face to face interactions with Business / stakeholders.
- Not being afraid to pick up the phone to talk to people.
- Ability to understand data flows and how applications interface with one another (including upstream / downstream).
- Quick Thinking – being able to think on the spot quickly to minimize business impact and make key decisions.
- Flexible, Friendly and Approachable.
Denken Solutions, Inc.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Denken Solutions, Inc.
Get fresh Remote Servicenow Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.