Interior & Facilities Planner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Interior & Facilities Planner
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 18 Months
- Responsible for ongoing move coordination. Engages clients, including senior management, to determine block planning and any special requirements for group and weekly moves. Coordinate drawings and move orders with moving vendors, warehouse porters, IT, and maintenance staff for weekly work requests.
- Interacts with HR and all hiring managers for new hire onboarding needs.
- Receive and manage customer move and campus space requests via SAP Work Order system.
- Maintains accurate seating/space utilization records, working with ARCHIBUS and AutoCAD.
- Conduct space and utilization audits as needed.
- Coordinate furniture drawings and material issues tickets to support campus office and ergonomic furniture standards. Manage furniture updates and special project requests for implementation of new and reuse furniture across campus.
- Keep furniture inventory, ARCHIBUS data base and standard sheets current.
- Responsible for related vendor interactions, vendor quotes and other tasks.
- Provides support to engineering and design facilities team on projects including new construction, building improvement and minor alterations.
- Accepts projects, special assignments, Subject Matter Expert responsibilities, and administrative duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Minimum):
- Ability to read construction drawings at a level required to review and approve layout plans drawn by a designer and explain plans to furniture and equipment installers.
- Coordination of vendors and contractors.
- Strategic facility planning and change management methodologies.
- Workplace strategy innovation.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended period conducting space assessments with end users
- BS in Interior Design or related field (preferred) or 3+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Customer-facing position which requires excellent customer skills in a fast-paced role in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be AutoCAD proficient.
- Ability to space plan and knowledge of architectural building codes is a plus.
Denken Solutions, Inc.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
ManufacturingView all jobs at Denken Solutions, Inc.
Get fresh Interior Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.