Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients.ÂIf interested please reply to me with your updated resume orÂfeel free to reach out to me for more details on 941-548-7483.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or ComputerÂScience or similar field of study
- 84 months of experience in business analysis inÂInformation Technology on SDLC projects; including developing business cases, gap analysis, functional and non-function requirements, test cases/plans, and participating in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and reviewing UAT results.
- 84 months of experience using recognized business analysis methodologies (such as JAD sessions) to elicit business needs and requirements from stakeholders, and developing/revising flow charts, and process models describing as-is or to be system and business processesÂ
- 60 months experience working for State, Federal, or Local government agencies.Â
- 60 months of experience querying and interrogating data using complex SQL on DB2 or Oracle platforms using tools such as SQL query tools and using MS Access.
- 24 months experience with Medicaid and/or health care industry data and its analysisÂ
- 60 months of experience analyzing and developing reporting needs/reports from three perspectives: senior management, power user, and ad hoc, using industry-standard (e.g. Cognos, OBIEE) reporting software.
- 24 months experience working in a ProjectÂManagement Office, working with Project Managers and teams,Âand using standardized methodologies (such as waterfall andÂagile) and templates, participating in the evaluation of projectÂreadiness for deployment.
- The Medicaid Data Warehouse Bureau is the primaryÂrepository for Medicaid in New York State and is the mainÂprovider of Business Intelligence about Medicaid Data.Â
- TheÂBureau is comprised of two functional areas, the MedicaidÂData Warehouse (MDW) and the Medicaid AnalyticsÂPerformance Portal (MAPP).
- The MDW includes the Medicaid Information Services Center,Âa Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence capabilities,Âreporting capabilities, and user support and litigationÂrequests. MAPP includes Delivery System Reform IncentiveÂPayment (DSRIP), Health Homes and Value-Based PaymentÂ(VBP) projects
- The Business Analyst will work closely Medicaid Data Warehouse (MDW) program staff, vendor staff, and other stakeholders to define and develop requirements for all aspects of the MDW.
Specific duties include:
- Analyzes, develops and revises flow charts, process models and technical specifications describing as-is or to-be Information Technology (IT) systems or business processes
- Prioritizes IT system requirements and gains stakeholder
- agreement for IT projects or business process change documents detailing the project
- Assists with developing presentations to justify and explain the IT systems or business process requirements.
- Evaluates the outcomes of systems testing, and confirms that the results are consistent with the system or business process specifications
- Reviews proposals from staff and recommends to management the criticality of revising system or business process requirements during and after IT system implementation, if applicable
- Determines the impact of software and hardware releases on the IT system
- Assists with the development of training related to business
- systems implementation for users
- Writes Queries
- Assists in querying Data sources to determine the validity ofÂproject outputs
- Documents data architecture