Working with a high level of detail and organization, the EST II is required to install, program and maintain
AV and technology solutions, control systems, whole house audio and video systems, security systems,
and structured cable networks.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
• Efficiently pull, terminate, label, and test cables between audio, video, data, security, and control
• Running/fishing/terminations of low voltage wiring.
• Safe installation of displays/mounts/speakers/cameras/equipment - in-wall, to structure and ceiling
• Familiarity with the set up and programming of automation/control, security, and network systems.
• Proficient time and documentation management skills.
• Assist in full system commissioning, testing and training walk through with client.
• Maintain fleet vehicle, stock, clean up, maintenance schedule as needed.
• Conduct and provide a 5-star customer experience, also must participate in the on-call service
rotation as needed
• Perform advanced troubleshooting of AV systems, data infrastructure, security, and control
• Implement Denizen's core values:
Commitment to quality.
Do what you say.
There's always a way. Find it.
Leaders also let others lead.
Go the distance
Skills and Qualifications Required
• Basic knowledge of device configuration.
• Experience with installation and configuration of computer networks.
• Ability to read drawings and technical schematics/prints.
• Capability to operate power and hand tools effectively and safely.
• Outstanding customer service and team relationship skills, collaborative work ethic, ability to
prioritize decisions for short and long-term project objectives.
• Ability to multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor always.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Education – High School Diploma or Equivalent
The EST II will be required to travel via company vehicle to job sites. This position will have contact
with high-end audio-visual equipment, lighting, computers, and electrical components. There will be
exposure to heights via ladders. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, stand, look down/up, bend, twist, see full color, hear, walk, use hands to finger, handle
or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to lift/move 75 pounds. The
employee will perform duties in a workplace environment that will see extremes in temperature. The
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.