We’re looking for an IT Service Coordinator! Are you looking to further your career in a fast-growing company? Do you want to learn more as you surround yourself with other smart and ambitious people?
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping others and being part of a team. Being self-driven and self-motivated are critical to working with us. To be successful in this position includes accepting full responsibility for ensuring that the customer’s needs are met in a timely manner.
The service dispatcher is a member of the service team and is responsible for service request intake from customers to assign, schedule and dispatch service technicians to work on services per urgency, and service level agreement (SLA). Strong customer relations are a must and the successful candidate must possess above average ability for assessing ticket needs and scheduling technicians. Follow-up to ensure that service has been completed to customer’s satisfaction is a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of all technicians’ schedules to ensure ideal utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive via phone, email, manual entry, or direct customer input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the Company dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communicating incident progress, impending changes or agreed outages to client
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong understanding of scheduling resources
- A working knowledge of ConnectWise is highly desirable
- Interpersonal skills such as phone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Attention to detail a must
- Strong desire to grow and learn
- Technical awareness, including the ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- MSP Experience as a Service Desk Dispatcher is highly desirable
- Understand and be able to perform basic troubleshooting
- Able to perform any IT administration task that can be done in 15 minutes or less (examples: map network drives, clear printer queue, reset user passwords)
- Prior experience in dispatching highly desirable
- Computer skills in Microsoft applications e.g. Word, Excel, etc.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Four weeks per year of PTO plus 7 paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company contribution each pay period
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance