Customer Success Specialist
- $26 to $31 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The company offers medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, the ability to participate in 401K and paid time off as applicable
Summary of Position:
As a Customer Success Specialist, the primary focus will be to build strong relationships with the company’s customers, understand their unique needs, and proactively address any challenges they may encounter. This role will be responsible for working alongside the CSMs and Strategic CSMs to drive overall customer satisfaction and program development.
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer's goals and objectives to drive adoption and usage of Denali’s products and services
- Act as a reliable point of contact for customers, addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and providing timely assistance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth onboarding, product training, and successful implementation for new customers
- Monitor customer health and engagement metrics, identifying opportunities to maximize customer value and mitigate risks
- Collect customer feedback and advocate for product enhancements or improvements to the relevant internal teams
- Ensures Accountability
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Values Differences
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Plans and Prioritizes
- Decision Quality
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee in this position frequently communicates with other co-workers/clients who have inquiries about the various projects and other needs. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. The employee must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. Constantly operate a computer and office machinery such as a calculator, keyboard, copy machine, and printer. Frequently moves boxes with equipment weighing up to 25lbs across the building and/or to other offsite buildings for various project needs.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or equivalent education and/or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer facing role, ideally within the B2B technology or services space
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, and Microsoft’s suite of products
3MD Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race and color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other category that is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Denali Advanced IntegrationRedmond, WA
Get fresh Customer Success Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.