Denali - A WNS Company is a procurement-focused, technology-agnostic managed services provider that enables organizations to win at procurement: influence more spend through category management and transition to a new procurement operating model. We support Global 1000 companies by offering an array of best-in-class procurement solutions, including Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management, Contract and Supplier Management, Tactical and Transactional Procurement, and Accounts Payable. We bring deep Category expertise extending across various direct and indirect spend categories.
Denali – A WNS Company, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Job Description
The Sr. Associate - Sourcing will execute intermediate and complex sourcing projects, from start to finish, including but not limited to – sourcing requests validation per client guidelines, requirements analysis for the bid packages, communicating with client requesters to close any data gaps, prepare and publish the package to the identified suppliers for bidding purposes, following up with suppliers to ensure adequate participation, and summarizing proposals back to the requestor
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Provides sourcing services (RFP, RFI, FRQ) to our clients based on predefined service levels, managing 5-12 intermediate to complex projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of Denali’s process and ability to apply concepts to various client projects (e.g. total cost of ownership, value engineering and evaluation criteria development)
- Ensure end-to-end successful completion of the assigned requests/projects working with the Sourcing Managers & Business Stakeholders
- Represent projects for assigned functional areas
- Primary activities: Program Management in support of Client Sourcing Manager delegation, Spend Analysis for Opportunity Identification, support of Category Strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- 5-7 years of related work experience with at least 3 years in procurement or sourcing
- Source to Pay experience needed
- Ability to work and multitask in fast paced, technology environment.
- Dynamic and energetic.
- Ability to multi-task and project manage to closure.
- Up to 10% Travel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to follow a process based on documented guidelines without supervision
• Ability to conduct basic level spend assessment for opportunity identification
• Ability to facilitated a total cost ownership discussion with a client team and identify total cost elements
• Ability to handle clients issues and escalations with sensitivity and diligence, eliminating a need for further escalation
• Advanced/”Expert” Excel skills, including working knowledge of filters, sorting, pivot tables, basic formulas, advanced formatting techniques, and advance data manipulation skills
• Proficiency in esourcing tools desired but not critical
Internal Use: #ZR
With a team of more than 2,000 procurement specialists worldwide, we have helped our clients source and procure more than USD 75 Billion worth of materials and services across direct and indirect spend categories.
Denali - A WNS Company
Why Work Here?Denali, a global sourcing and procurement solutions provider, is now a WNS (Business Process Management leader) company. Denali-A WNS Company supports Global 1000 companies by offering an array of best-in-class procurement solutions, including Category Management, Analytics, Strategic Sourcing and RFx Management, Supply Market Insights, Contracting, Supplier Management and Procure-to-Pay. With a team of more than 2,000 procurement specialists worldwide, we have helped our clients source and procure more than USD 75 Billion worth of materials and services across direct and indirect spend categories.
Great company that specializes in Procurement!