Quality Control Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DenMat has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician.The ideal candidate for this position will have great attention to detail, along with good computer, communication, and problem solving skills. Prior QC experience a plus, but we will train the right applicant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide QC support for incoming inspection, and inspection and testing for designated Production areas.
- Conduct scheduled and random inspection activities on rework activities, components, finished goods, kits and lights. Perform analytical and/or technical evaluations as required by inspection instruction.
- Sample incoming component receipts according to current Sampling Plan and compare samples to corresponding specifications.
- Route samples of certain components to different departments for specialized inspections and approval. Where appropriate, communicates any special urgency that may exist to expedite inspection and release.
- Record clear, detailed results of evaluations, including acceptances, releases, rejections, or other.
- Immediately notifies pertinent departments in the event inspections uncover any nonconformities that may affect production, inventory levels, etc.
- Provide product releases, where appropriate.
- Prepare and distribute nonconformance reports to Planning, Purchasing, and Quality Control to alert vendor and solicit corrective and preventative actions to prevent occurrences.
- Maintain specifications and standards so that incoming materials are evaluated according to current requirements.
- Identify product (componentry, finished goods, kits, lights, etc.) status.
- Coordinate calibration efforts.
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations, including safety and work instructions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one year of experience in Quality Control. Associates degree (AS) in life sciences from two-year college or technical school preferred.
ManufacturingView all jobs at DenMat