The Delaware Valley’s leading transportation manufacturer located in Glassboro, New Jersey is looking for motivated part-time Class A CDL drivers for daytime on-call positions to work in a positive, team-oriented, fast paced, and high energy environment. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer that values teamwork, respect, integrity, and excellence, and are committed to developing authentic, significant relationships with our employees, customers, and vendors alike.
This is a casual/on-call part-time position that is perfect for licensed CDL Class A drivers seeking supplemental income and looking to work anywhere from 0 to 25 hours a week based on business needs.
Compensation: $17-$20 hourly, DOE
- Deliver and pick-up customer vehicles as required – vehicle types range from small box trucks to tractors
- Transport vehicles within company facility, including up to 53’ tractor trailers
- Deliver and pick-up parts as needed
- Assist with shipping and receiving as needed
- Perform vehicle yard maintenance and other general labor work as needed
- CDL – Class A
- Current DOT Medical Certification Card
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Must have a clean driving record
- On-call availability Monday – Friday from 7:00AM – 4:00PM and occasional Saturdays from 7:00AM – 12:00PM
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to prepare and maintain log books
At DCI, we promote and encourage a culture of growth and believe that every employee can and does make a difference – no matter your role or level of experience. Among our many company goals and core values, we aim to be a long-term employer by providing our team with the training and certifications needed to not only meet industry standards, but to exceed them.