Demetech Corp. (www.demetech.us) is a manufacture of medical devices located in Miami, Florida. We have an immediate opening for Production Supervisor
The Production Supervisor is responsible for:
Assisting the Production Manager in the coordination of all activities related to production in order to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Staff Management: Oversee training, and day to day activities of personnel in the production functions.
· Scheduling: Schedule production based on production planning
· Work environment: Ensure that ALL manufacturing process are performed according ot our SOP
· Confidentiality: Display a high level of integrity by maintaining the confidence of proprietary information
Additional Job Responsibilities:
· Perform work related to production as assigned
· Conduct special projects as assigned, serve on project teams as needed
· Assist in training new team members
Required Skills and Competencies:
· At least 3 years experience experience as a Supervisor
· Proven ability to work independently with only general direction from leadership.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with staff, and partners.
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, manufacturing, or related field
· Previous experience supervising production at a manufacturing facility
· Previous experience operating industrial equipment
· Proficient with Microsoft office programs