General Statement of Responsibilities: Manage busy calendars; and efficiently handle daily office tasks. Exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Perform top level administrative duties, including making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings and appointments, managing an ever-changing business/personal Outlook calendar, and managing complex schedules.
- Call clients to schedule appointments and follow-up on visits.
- Organize calendars and schedules to align with executive needs.
- Making arrangements to send samples to prospective and current clients.
- Communicating directly with clients in reference to sample evaluations.
- Handling any requests and needs clients may have.
- Assisting in preparation of EXPO Convention shows where DemeTECH exhibits.
- Preparing client Sales Orders based on signed Proforma Invoices.
- Assisting in preparation of shipping arrangements.
- Handling Marketing/ Promotional material inventory.
- Arranging follow-up emails to maintain communication lines open between clients and the Vice Presidency.
- Assisting Sales Representatives in distribution of samples for tender orders.
- Sitting in on executive meetings taking notes of timelines and assigned responsibilities as well as following-up with tasks till their completion.
Education: High School Diploma and/or Associate in Arts (AS)
Experience: 2-5 years working as an Executive Assistant
- Must be able to balance work independently with limited supervision and be able to respond effectively to competing priorities.
- Must have exceptional communication skills, including writing (memos, presentations, correspondence, and email) and verbal skills to interface effectively with executives and all levels of staff.
- Must possess a strong level of discretion, and unwavering integrity and honesty to manage highly confidential information.
- Must have sound judgment in order to manage competing priorities and to understand scope and urgency of requests.
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have experience working in a high-paced, high urgency environment that requires discretion, diplomacy and judgment.