Program Manager - Full time
DemandZEN Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Manager Job Description
A Program Manager is responsible for the coordination and direction of a specific set of client accounts while also leading a team of Lead Generation Specialists. The Program Manager will assist in establishing team objectives, provide LGSs with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze call data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support clients. As a Program Manager, exceptional communication, interpersonal, and client service skills are a must, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company polices and offerings.
A successful Program Manager focuses on improving the growth and production of their LGS team and it's outbound practices. One should be observant and detail-oriented while possessing an understanding of the business, products and services offered, as well as any issues an LGS is facing.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead, motivate, and direct the activities of assigned team members in order to achieve objectives, project schedules, and team goals in order to complete assignments within established time frames and specifications
- Addressing LGS questions and concerns, troubleshooting challenging calls or issues, diffusing & handling client escalations
- Leading weekly meetings and consulting with team members to better understand call results, developing and maintaining processes, practices, and expectations
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and client satisfaction. Additionally, possess the ability to present ideas and to communicate in writing, via emails and reports, or orally, explanations and data to support actions taken
- Taking on additional tasks or projects in the support of employees, fellow managers, and outbound operations.
- Executing corrective actions, performance improvement plans, provide constructive feedback, and determine the urgency of caller termination if necessary.
Program Manager Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure especially during intense situations.
- 2-5 years of management experience, preferably in an outbound environment
- Experience using salesforce.com and able to use Excel/Google sheets
- Exceptional interpersonal, client service, problem-solving, verbal & written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone/meeting presentation
- The ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
DemandZEN provides outsourced demand generation for B2B technology companies looking to aggressively expand their revenue opportunities. We help clients grow by producing streams of qualified initial meetings that can be converted into valuable accounts. Through a combination of Inside Sales & Digital Marketing, we actively pursue prospects while facilitating customer discovery.Benefits
Benefits include: 3 weeks PTO, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, internet and phone reimbursement, child care reimbursement, paid holidays, and more! Work from home position with a growing agency.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at DemandZEN