- Posted: over a month ago
DELVE is an analytics-first media consultancy and top-rated Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud Platform, TheTrade Desk, Amazon AWS partner and reseller that provides strategy, insights, execution, and optimization of customer data to improve digital media ROI. We do not operate like other digital agencies as we help our clients achieve their goals in Digital Marketing through the power of white-glove, data-driven service.
DELVE is a fast-paced company with a list of high-profile customers across the USA and EU. Among our key clients are UNICEF, Virgin, Gerber Life, Apple Leisure Group.
We are growing rapidly and we look for a strong Team Player who is a no-stranger to fast-paced projects. Our values & behaviors are very important to us in our daily work. You will definitely hear about fire in the belly, growth mindset, comfort zone and focus from the first meeting with us.
DELVE is headquartered in Louisville, Colorado, with offices in Warsaw, and Minsk.
Objective of the Role:
The Program Manager will support the client’s day to day operations, helping DELVE’s clients to mature in their use of marketing data. Acting as the common liaison between our internal team and our clients to ensure we are delivering consistent quality. This role requires you to be analytical and organized as well as creative in your thought process in thinking about client problems. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, problem solver and extremely organized with experience in Digital Analytics and Marketing projects on the agency and/or client side. Attention to detail is a must. This is a client-facing role, and will require confidence in managing both clients’ expectations and supporting internal teams to reach collective goals. Candidates must bring a strong understanding of digital media, AdTech trends, data strategies (as it relates to marketing) and different digital media platforms to the table.
The ideal candidate for this position would have a passion for problem-solving, strong organizational skills, have the ability to “think out loud,” and experience presenting complex information to clients.
- Support clients through project delivery by addressing their needs as well as helping to support DELVE multi-team operations
- Organize and project manage client engagements
- Function as an expert project manager, remove client obstacles, and support digital media and cloud strategies and initiatives
- Run internal status meetings and collaborate closely with Delivery teams to solve issues, maintain project status and ensure projects stay on track.
- Work with DELVE’s partners (Google, Amazon) and keep their client teams updated on the process, as well as organize cross-team strategy sessions and QBRs
- Ensure the clients have a POC for day to day management and any ad-hoc requests
- Ensure client status documents, project trackers, organizational documents, etc. are maintained
- Develop and present client decks to communicate key project details and results
- 3+ years of Digital Analytics, Media, or Data Science experience in a client-facing role.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of digital media (including, but not limited to, programmatic, SEM, social, CTV, ect). Comfortable discussing media strategies and communicating results.
- Strong project management, and account management skills, including organization, prioritization, ect.
- Experience working directly with clients to manage expectations and/or deadlines.
- Collaborative nature - Comfortable working with multiple teams within an organization, from sales and marketing to data engineering.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to present to clients/partners as needed.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Wrike, etc)
What DELVE Offers:
- Ownership of your work, responsibility to make things happen and the opportunity to make a real difference
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting global business in the data science/ad-tech sector
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, collaboration, growth and personal responsibility
- A competitive salary and quarterly bonus opportunities
- A promote from within culture and the chance to define your career growth
- Company fully paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their families
- Company paid life and ADD insurance
- Safe harbor 401k with 4% company match
- FSA and HSA options
- 2 days work from home days per week & flexible working hours based on team requirements and management discretion
- 15 days of PTO + 9 yearly paid holidays
- 8 sick days
- 3 months paid parental leave
- $1,000 Wellness Benefit
- Brand new office in Louisville, CO (just outside Boulder), built and designed exclusively for DELVE
In Colorado, the salary range for this position is $75K - $90K - plus a bonus potential and is based on prior experience and qualifications. The salary range outside of Colorado may be adjusted to reflect local market conditions.
Delve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. Delve strives to create a culture of unity and respect and to that end, we have a zero tolerance policy for behavior that promotes harassment, hate and discrimination of any kind. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.
BusinessView all jobs at Delve
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?