- Expired: March 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT DELVE UNDERGROUND
Delve Underground is a leader in heavy civil engineering, serving the transportation, water, wastewater, and energy industries. Specializing in tunnel design, we provide innovative solutions to the most challenging underground problems. Offering comprehensive design, construction management, and dispute-resolution capabilities, our expertise includes civil, structural, geotechnical, mechanical, and electrical engineering. Founded in 1954, Delve Underground is an employee-owned firm with 21 offices and over 330 team members throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
We want our employees to make a career doing what they love to do. We encourage an entrepreneurial spirit and help our team members forge their own path within the company. We support their efforts to stay on the cutting edge of technology while fostering a great work-life balance. In addition to working hard, we also have fun. We socialize and celebrate achievements at summer picnics, holiday parties, and company outings.
Benefits: Full Benefits Program consisting of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, FSA or HSA, EAP, 401(k), ESOP, and company stock ownership program, 9 Paid Holidays, generous paid-time-off program, and Health &Wellness Reimbursement
Pay Rate: $85,664 - $117,788
This position requires a motivated IT professional with excellent customer service, skillful in troubleshooting/problem solving, and who is a team player. In this role, the successful individual will provide hardware and software technical support; protect our critical information, systems, and assets; implement new software and hardware; provide training; and assist in the development of our overall IT strategy.
- Manage/resolve support requests.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, laptops, desktops, and SaaS subscriptions.
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Create and maintain support documentation / knowledgebase entries.
- Deploy IT equipment for new hires, including configuration and physical set up.
- Update asset tracking systems when issuing or collecting equipment.
- Work occasional evenings and weekends as required for unscheduled interruptions and emergencies.
- Communicate outage and degradation to the business.
- Occasional travel between office locations may be needed.
- Bachelor's degree or AA degree and/or equivalent experience and education
- At least 3 years' experience with IT system administration, helpdesk, and/or technical support
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, or construction industries is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Office, and iPhones
- Familiarity with basic hardware and software troubleshooting
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and efficient time-management
- Ability to accept supervision and guidance
- Must have commitment to take complex and simple tasks through to completion
- Windows desktop support including Windows 10/11 and Microsoft 365
- Solid knowledge of M365 administration, cloud computing, and networking
- Experience with Autodesk, Bluebeam, and Box is helpful
- The ability to document trouble tickets, processes and procedures
- Configure a variety of devices including desktops, laptops, smart phones, and printers
- Proven excellent project management skills
- Must have excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Responsive and proactive
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, flexible, and detail-oriented
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Delve Underground is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
No Recruiters, Please.
Get fresh Civil Service Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.