Full time or Part-time position, Class A License required, local work, Be home every night! $18 to $20 per hour. Delivering trucks to customers, test drives for the service department, other as needed.
- Test Drive Trucks after repairs in our shop
- Deliver New/Used Trucks to buyers in local area.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned
- Maintain a clean/safe driving record and stay current on all Class A driving licensing requirements
- Perform all tasks in a safe/efficient manner
- Follow all company procedures and rules in Company handbook and as directed by Management.
- Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit and drive a commercial vehicle.
- Ability to legibly write freehand and type.
- Valid CA driver’s license (Class A).
- Clean driving record is imperative.
- Ability to safely operate both standard and automatic vehicles.
- Strong communication skills written, spoken, and the ability to handle inner personnel conflicts in a courteous and professional manner.
California Truck Centers represents the brands Freightliner, Western Star and Sprinter. We carry a large variety of all makes in both new and used commercial, heavy, medium duty, severe duty, conventional, day cab, cab & chassis trucks and others for sale. Please browse our online inventory or contact us. We look forward to serving you at one of our five full-service dealerships in Fresno, Bakersfield, French Camp, Sacramento,Oakland, Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo.
Not in the market for a truck? Allow our Parts and Service Departments to assist you. We can take care of any need you may have from general maintenance to a major breakdown. Our trained and factory certified technicians are ready to serve you today.
California Truck Centers is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality customer service possible. We strive to meet our customer's needs and exceed their expectations. We are committed to work as a team to ensure each and every customer is completely satisfied with their experience. Being a family run business we treat our customers as family. It is our belief that when a customer does business with us, they become family and we stand behind them, support them, and work with them in this ever changing industry.