Teacher Aide - Full Time / $15 - $16 - Start ASAP
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Date Posted: 06/24/2022
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Our client is seeking Teacher's Assistants to work in the East Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, and Chandler areas. These are IMMEDIATE STARTS from $15 - $16 / HR plus a $100 sign on bonus!
SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Educate students with autism, and learning or mental disabilities
* Provide behavioral redirection, academic, and emotional support.
HOURS & HOURLY RATE
* School hours: Monday-Friday
* $15 - $16 / HR depending on contractors qualifications, availability, and skill. Compensation is processed weekly.
* $100 sign on bonus after completion of 100 working hours.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION FOR PARAPROFESSIONAL
* A passion for supporting students with special needs and atypical development
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of six (6) months' of classroom experience or similar professional setting
* Minimum of six (6) months' experience working with children with autism or developmental and intellectual disabilities
* Ability to maintain and exhibit patience and understanding at all times
* Fingerprint clearance card and CPR /First Aid
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, peers, parents and staff members.
* Immediate start!
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Compensation processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Candidates applying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Direct Support Professional, DSPs, Caregivers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, Youth Care Workers, and Teacher's Assistant.
Title: Teacher Aide - Full Time / $15 - $16 - Start ASAP
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1198840-153
Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu PX
Office Email: PXContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-1730
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T Group
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
EducationView all jobs at Delta T Group