Date Posted: 12/13/2019
Category: Education K12
Education: Bachelors Degree
Delta-T Group is a nationwide provider of interim staffing referrals and workforce solutions within the K12 education, social service, behavioral health, substance abuse and disability fields. We connect caring professionals with rich and rewarding opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with our client in Nashville, TN.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Educate children diagnosed with a number of academic and/or behavior disabilities.
* Manage paperwork for each student: create, update, review and file IEP information and other associated paperwork.
* Attend and conduct and meetings with parents and staff regarding educational plans and make necessary adjustments throughout the year.
* Teach scheduled lessons and ensure students understand information being taught utilizing their IEP report.
* Prepare daily lesson plans.
* Inform teachers of necessary student accommodations.
* Gather and evaluate IEP data.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's degree
* Ability to amiably work with colleagues, students and their families.
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Teacher
Class: Special Education Teacher
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1183592-29
Company: Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA RFP
Office Email: DTG-RContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-251-8501
Office Address: 950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T GroupDelta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.