Date Posted: 07/29/2020
Education: High School Diploma/GED
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Teacher Aides to provide support in Special Education classrooms.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* De-escalate students who demonstrate behavioral challenges
* Assist classroom teacher with lesson delivery, classroom management, and material development
* Track student progress throughout the day, sometimes with the use of charts or graphics
* Empower students with strategies that enhance their strengths
* Provide an encouraging and supportive presence to students
* Monitor the classroom to minimize distractions and disruptions
* Help teacher facilitate technology in the classroom when necessary
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of High School Diploma or its equivalent
* An Associate's Degree in Child Development or related field (preferred)
* Experience with children who demonstrate behavioral challenges and/or have special needs including autism or medical fragility
* Willingness to complete PMT (restraint) training
* Ability to complete and satisfactorily pass given background checks
* Work with one of the nation's largest behavioral health referral agencies
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose assignments that best fit your schedule.
* Availability of 40-hour work week schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative staffing solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Paraprofessional
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1187573-9
Company: Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit HF Edu
Office Email: HFContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-2885
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T GroupDelta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.