Date Posted: 11/22/2020
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Special Education Classroom Assistant in the Bellwood, IL area.
Independent Contractors can earn great competitive compensation at this opportunity depending on experience, education, availability, and skills.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assist with providing a variety of activities for a balanced program of instruction, giving students opportunity to observe, question and investigate.
* Reinforce information following a lesson.
* Work with students individually or in small groups in academic studies, basic life skills and other assigned instruction.
* Implement behavior modification plans and procedures designed for individual students when necessary.
* Maintain positive relationships with all students, school staff and parents.
* Assist students during activities including lunch and getting children safely on and off bus.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience working with children with behavioral challenges, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and/or autism
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalency
* Paraprofessional License or Substitute Teaching Certification
* Payments processed weekly
* Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Special Education Classroom Assistant
Work Type: TEMPORARY
Ref. No.: 1221263-2
Company: Delta-T Group Illinois, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu IL
Office Email: ILContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-500-8007
Office Address: 800 Enterprise Drive, Suite 131, Oak Brook, IL 60523
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T GroupDelta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.