Date Posted: 11/27/2019
Education: High School Diploma/GED
The Delta-T Group is a nationwide source for interim staffing referrals and workforce solutions within the K12 education, social service, behavioral health, substance abuse, and disability fields. We connect caring professional with rich and rewarding opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Residential Aide/Driver to provide service in Berlin/Salisbury,MD.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
Do you enjoy helping people? If yes we want you! Please come to our meet and greet!
- Maintain a clean and safe living environment for the individuals being supported
- Prep meals for individuals being supported
- Provide companionship on outings and activities for individuals being supported
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivilant
* Minimum of 1 year experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Experience in community based residential programs (preferred)
* Valid Driver's License/Clean Driving Record
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Residential Worker
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1196975-16
Company: Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MD
Office Email: MDContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-277-0403
Office Address: 10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.