Date Posted: 12/13/2019
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Residential Aide to provide service in Bear, DE.
* All Shifts Available
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Working one on one with adults with disabilities
- Maintain a clean and safe living environment for the individuals being supported
- Prep meals for individuals being supported
- Provide companionship on outings and activities for individuals being supported
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
*At least 1 year experience in working in the related field
* Background check
*Clean Driving Record
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Residential Aide
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1194723-26
Company: Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MD
Office Email: MDContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-277-0403
Office Address: 10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.