Date Posted: 07/04/2020
Education: High School Diploma/GED
We are a nationwide provider of interim staffing referrals and workforce solutions within the K12 education, social service, behavioral health, substance abuse, and disability fields. We connect caring professionals with rich and rewarding opportunities.
Our Client is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Direct Support Professionals (DSP).
* Full- Time
* All shifts are available
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF OPPORTUNITY
* Assist the assigned individuals in training activities as specified in their individual support plans (ISP) and activity schedules.
* Assist and train individuals in performing personal care and daily living activities to include but not limited to bathing, dressing and teeth brushing.
* Provides supervision to individuals to ensure that their safety and health care needs are not compromised.
* Implements maladaptive behavior reduction program as specified by the behavior support plan, protocol or facility emergency procedures.
* Assists and supports with transporting individuals on community orientation integration field trips relating to programs and as needed to other programs or appointments outside the facility.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to satisfactorily complete given background checks
* Present and/or complete TB/Skin Test and COVID-19 tetsing
* CNA Certification for CNA role
* Previous experience working with developmentally disabled (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Title: Residential Aid
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1214622-1
Company: Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit WP
Office Email: WPContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-440-8008
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.