Private Duty Registered Nurse
Delta T Group Chantilly, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Date Posted: 09/17/2021
With over 30 years in business, the Delta- T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client near Chantilly (South Riding), Virginia is looking for a compassionate private duty nurse to support the Activities of Daily Living for a non-verbal, pediactric individual with cerebral palsy through the entire duration of their school day.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Arrive at the individual's home in the AM to assist with boarding and transport of individual on school bus
* Administer proper nutrition through g tube throughout the day
* Medication administration through g tube, as prescribed by physician
* Monitor individual for signs and symptoms of seizure activity and provide medical intervention, as needed
* Adjust or administer supplemental oxygen for individual, as needed
* Assist individual with physical adjustments to ensure comfort throughout the day
* Provide support with boarding and transport of individual on school bus to return home
* Communicate all relevant and necessary information to care team including parents/guardian, teachers, faculty and administration
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Must be currently licensed as an RN in Virginia (or Compact State)
* Minimum of one year experience providing care for individuals with physical and mental disabilities
* Ability to administer medication and nutrition via G-Tube
* Must be able to successfully pass local, state and federal background checks as required by client
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Private Duty Registered Nurse
Class: Behavioral Health
Work Type: CONTRACT
Ref. No.: 1230756-15
Company: Delta-T Group Virginia, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit VA
Office Email: VA-RContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-533-8180
Office Address: 1952 Gallows Road, Suite 100, Vienna, VA 22182
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T Group
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
HealthcareView all jobs at Delta T Group