Date Posted: 12/13/2019
Category: Education K12
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Special Education Paraprofessional in the Westbrook, CT area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Work in conjunction with the special education teacher to support and assist students to achieve instructional objectives
* Work with students 1:1 or in small groups
* Assist the teacher with strategies for reinforcing materials or skills
* Assist students in physical tasks such as putting on and taking off outerwear clothing, moving from room to room, using the lavatory, and other self-help or classroom needs.
* Assist with supervision of students during emergency drills, assemblies, play periods, field trips, and instructional activities.
* Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic, and safe.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivelent
* Must have experience with IEP's
* Ability to establish and follow detailed work procedures.
* Ability to work well with students, staff, and parents in a professional manner.
* Experience working in varied school settings.
* Fantastic organizational and teamwork skills
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Paraprofessional (Special Education)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1192449-23
Company: Delta-T Group Hartford, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit HF Edu
Office Email: HFContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-384-2885
Office Address: 101 Centerpoint Drive, Suite 112, Middletown, CT 06457
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T GroupDelta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.