Date Posted: 06/15/2020
Education: Master's Degree
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Mental Health Therapist to provide service in Baltimore, MD.The Therapist must have LMSW, LCSW-C, or LCPC
* Monday - Friday
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide intensive individual, group, and family therapy for a caseload of approximately 8-10 patients
* Maintain and appropriately file progress notes for each therapy session
* Provide clinical case consultation to assist staff in effective and therapeutic intervention with patients
* Conduct assessments of new patients
* Conduct psycho-social assessments, diagnoses patients, and develop treatment plans
* Develop Aftercare Plans in order to assure effective transition for patients into the community
* Acts as a liaison with outside agencies such as the Department of Juvenile Justice and MD Health Partners
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
* Minimum of Master's Degree in Social Work
* License must be active in the state of MD
* Background Check
*TB/Physical within one (1) year
* Experience with dialysis patients is desired, but training is available for the right candidate
* Must have experience working with adolescents in residential treatment
* Experience with adolescent sex-offenders (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Mental Health Therapist
Class: Social Work
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1203809-32
Company: Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit MD
Office Email: MDContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-277-0403
Office Address: 10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T GroupDelta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.