Date Posted: 05/29/2020
Our client is seeking a Certified Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to provide service in the Lincolnshire area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance Individuals' quality of life.
* Implement specialized programs in areas of communication, socialization, and behavior management.
* Assist with and teach independent living skills.
* Assist with activities of daily living and personal self-care such as toileting, eating, grooming, bathing and dressing.
* Accompany participants to various community activities.
* Maintain cleanliness of homes and ensures a healthy living environment for participants.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or it's equivalent
* Minimum of 6 months' verifiable experience
* DSP Certification (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
* Great starting pay!!!
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Title: Direct Support Professional (DSP) - All Shifts!
Class: Direct Care Support
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1199046-35
Company: Delta-T Group Illinois, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit IL
Office Email: ILContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-500-8007
Office Address: 800 Enterprise Drive, Suite 131, Oak Brook, IL 60523
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.