Case Workers - Immediate Need - $20/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Date Posted: 01/05/2022
Category: Case Management
With over 30 years in business, the Delta-T Group has built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our client is seeking motivated and reliable Case Workers to provide a full range of emergency/temporary care services for parents and children. The Case Worker should have the ability to prepare progress reports, and have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
AVAILABLE HOURS & HOURLY COMPENSATION RATE
* Flexible schedule but includes some evenings and weekends.
* $20/hr. compensation depending on Contractor's qualifications, availability, and skills.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
* Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Social Work or in a child related or social service field (preferred)
* Minimum of three (3) years experience working directly with children
* Ability to present current Physical and Tuberculosis Test
* Ability to complete and pass PA State Criminal Background, FBI, and Child Abuse Clearance
* Valid Driver's License, registered, and insured vehicle
Don't have some of the credentials? Ask how we can assist
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Compensation processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
We are a nationwide provider of interim staffing referrals and workforce solutions within the K12 education, social service, behavioral health, substance abuse, and disability fields. We connect caring professionals with rich and rewarding opportunities. Our mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Candidates submitting their resume to this role usually have experience or interest in other roles including Direct Care Worker, DSPs, Care Givers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, and Youth Care Workers.
Title: Case Workers - Immediate Need - $20/hr
Class: Case Management
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1232144-26
Company: Delta-T Group Western Penna., Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit WP
Office Email: WPContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-440-8008
Office Address: 600 North Bell Avenue, Bldg. 2, Suite 190, Carnegie, PA 15106
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Delta T Group
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
GovernmentView all jobs at Delta T Group