Date Posted: 03/27/2020
Education: Masters Degree
One of our clients is seeking a Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) and Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultant (LBSC) to provide services in the Philadelphia, PA area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Assess children's behavioral health needs and develop therapeutic interventions to address those needs.
* Provide assessment, program design, and consultation to families whose children are with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
* Work with members of the counseling team to design and direct a behavior modification plan that will meet the needs of the child and family.
* Provide supervision and direction to the Therapeutic Support Specialist (TSS) and Mobile Therapist.
* Facilitate collaboration and communication across settings or providers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working directly with children or adolescents with autism
* Master's Degree and training in education, social work, counseling, juvenile justice, or other health-related discipline.
* Licensed BSC or license eligible (preferred)
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal.
* Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid certification.
* Establish a relationship with the largest referral agency for behavioral-health in the Philadelphia area.
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Behavioral Specialist Consultants (BSC) and Licensed Behavioral Specialist Consultants (LBSC)
Class: Behavioral Health Specialist (BHS)
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1182939-49
Company: Delta-T Group, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PA CYFS
Office Email: PACYFSContracts@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-251-8501
Office Address: 950 E Haverford Road, Suite 200, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.