We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our Delta Separations Sales team!
The Sales Representative is the first point of contact for sales engagement via phone and email. The SC will provide the initial customer needs assessment in effort to qualify the leads and assign qualified leads to Sales Reps and Sales Consultants. Recording data, assigning leads and tasks in the CRM is an essential function of the SC. The SC will process accessory orders and assure accessory order fulfillment. Lead management skills with clear communication with clients is essential. Must be highly organized, motivated and a team player.
Duties and responsibilities
- First point of contact for sales engagement via phone and email
- Lead qualification and initial customer needs assessment
- Be proactive and outbound calls to sell products, services and gain market information
- Provide customer general product, pricing and executive summary information
- Assures each lead follows the sales process flow
- Maintains CRM database by creating and updating customer files, dashboards and reports
- Process accessory orders and assure accessory order fulfillment
- Maintain industry knowledge of processing methods, equipment and competitor analyses
- Sales and customer service experience required
- Cannabis and Hemp industry knowledge and experience
- A strong ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills, including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Experience using a CRM platform, Dynamics, Salesforce, Zoho
- Extraction and processing experience desired
- Willingness to travel, as required
Why Work Here?Delta Separations, founded in 2018, is a hardware manufacturer based out of Santa Rosa, California. We are a part of the larger Apeks, RBI and Gibraltar corporation. We are dedicated to develop and improve equipment for safe extraction of high-quality oil from plant based biomass. It is a daily goal of Delta Separations to support our clients with excellent customer service and industry education.
We strive to build a respectful and collaborative environment that fosters career growth in a rapidly evolving industry.