Purchasing and Rental Operations Support
Delta Rigging and Tools Angleton, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Delta Rigging and Tools, Inc. is Hiring! We are searching to fill a support position in our Purchasing and Rental Operations department that will work directly with our inside sales team and production staff and will report directly to the Branch Manager.
If you are a detail-oriented professional with purchasing and equipment rental experience, we encourage you to apply today!
- Rental Invoicing & Off rentals
- Creating / Receiving Purchase Orders
- Assist the Sales team with scheduling freight
- Scanning backup documents into Zetadocs
- Preparing COC’s
- After hours call out rotation
- Backup phone coverage
Skills & Qualifications
- Firm and clear understanding a business' Monthly Accounting Cycle.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- An aptitude & ability to think critically & complex problem solving.
- High sense of urgency regarding deadlines.
- Ability to work without continual supervision.
- Good communication and organization skills
· High school diploma or equivalent and / or 2-3 years’ experience in the lifting industry
· Live in or near the greater Angleton, TX area
· 45K – 65K / yr. based on experience
Delta Rigging and ToolsWhy Work Here?
Great place to work!
Delta Rigging & Tools is a full-service rigging shop that provides complete lifting and rigging solutions and support for a diverse range of markets, including Oil & Gas production and distribution, Energy and Power-Generation, Transportation, Heavy Manufacturing and Construction. We serve both domestic and international customers through 12 sales and service facilities and 2 distribution centers around the country.
21525 North Highway 288BAngleton, TX