Project Manager - Medical Imaging Equipment
- Posted: over a month ago
Delta Medical Systems gives customers the best of both worlds: a close-knit team with extraordinary service, and Siemens’ world-class medical imaging products.
As a Project Manager, you will oversee the installation of Siemens imaging systems in clinical settings. You will communicate with facility staff, architects, contractors, and other key stakeholders to manage planning, site preparation, construction, installation, and calibration. You will ensure projects are completed on time by monitoring key milestones for scheduling, permits, inspections, testing, and training.
- Build and maintain positive relationships during entire scope of project.
- Plan for installation of Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Cardiology, Angiography, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Nuclear Medicine, and PET imaging systems.
- Assess site information and customer goals to establish and confirm project timelines.
- Conduct regular onsite meetings and inspections. Onsite responsibilities include but are not limited to: monitoring construction progress, coordinating with stakeholders, solving construction issues, and managing delivery and installation activities according to the schedule established mutually with the customer.
- Act as the onsite coordinator for the delivery of equipment, overseeing the overall installation progress, and notifying all involved of schedule changes.
- After completion of applications training, conduct a customer interview to identify and resolve any open issues.
- Anticipate customer needs while maintaining total customer satisfaction and controlling project costs.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in areas such as project management or planning is required.
- Experience with MR/Cath Lab is a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively up to 80%.
- Detailed knowledge of reading blueprints.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification may be required.
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and/or medical imaging is preferred.
- Experience with CAD software is a plus.
- Possess valid driver's license with a good driving record.
As a family-first company, Delta Medical Systems offers a highly competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, personal time, and eight holidays per year. Delta also offers:
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Excellent vacation policy, including paid family leave
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Company car, if qualified, or mileage reimbursement
- Paid expenses
- New PC and smart phone
- Tech support
- Ongoing product and sales training
- Education assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation assistance, if required
Join the Delta Family
Work hard. Be honest. Play hard. Take a vacation. Give back. And repeat. At Delta Medical Systems, we are collaborative, empowered, and purposeful. When you join the Delta family, you’ll get more than just a paycheck.
You’ll become part of a winning team with colleagues who’ve got your back. You’ll enjoy flexibility and time to spend with family and friends. You’ll grow personally and professionally as you help transform care delivery and patient experience. And best of all, you will change lives as your contributions lead to better diagnoses, treatment, and overall health.
Learn more about working at Delta: www.deltamedicalsystems.com/join-our-team/
Delta Medical Systems
BusinessView all jobs at Delta Medical Systems