Are you a motivated, driven individual looking for a rewarding career and not just a job?
If you answered “yes” than we want to talk to you about our full time Customer Service & Collections Specialist positions in our Merrimack office.
At Delta we believe success is the result of our investment in our employees and in taking a long-term approach to employee development that prepares employees for management positions.
For 30+ years Delta Management Associates, Inc. has offered superior recovery and default management solutions to clients in the higher education, government and financial services industries.
- Making outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Reviewing accounts on a daily basis
- Updating account information through our collections system
- Compliance with all federal and state laws with regard to collection policies and procedures
Delta benefits include:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive paid 2 week training program
- Casual dress code
- Fantastic benefits package including health, dental, short term disability, vision and 401k
- Uncapped bonuses
- Monthly contests
- Generous Employee Referral program
Requirements to be considered for the position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- All candidates are required to pass background check, credit screen and drug test
- Federal student loans must be in good standing
If you are looking for a career and like making money contact our Recruiting Team today email your resume to email@example.com
or call Samantha @ 603-285-6401