Delta Group Electronics, Inc. Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Delta Group Electronics, a growing Electronics Manufacturing plant has an opening for a seasoned Purchasing Manager. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a minimum or 3 years of materials & purchasing management experience. Qualified individuals should also have at least 3-4 years of current procurement and/or quoting experience, be comfortable with supply chain management, ERP systems and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manages the planning and implementation of activities relating to timeliness, cost-inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, optimize processes, and implement solutions.
- Oversees the process to maintain correctly balanced inventory levels to prevent out of stock conditions and cash flow problems relating to inventory. Investigates alternatives to streamline inventory levels and implements effective solutions.
- Work closely with Engineering, Logistics, and Sales on new product timelines to ensure alignment of materials procurement and receipt.
- Manage and train purchasing personnel to enhance their scheduling / procuring skills with the objective of continuous improvement in cost and delivery, for the sake of maximizing inventory utilization. Ensure the quality and timely delivery of purchased materials for supporting production schedules and customer demands.
- Develop and implement solutions to problems affecting inventory levels and with internal and external stakeholders for optimal performance.
- Work closely with finance / accounting on matters involving inventory carrying costs. Research, develop and implement actions to mitigate.
- Manage slow-moving, excess, and obsolete inventory levels for best inventory levels.
- Maintain supplier relationships/partnerships. Serve as a key liaison between suppliers and the company.
Pre-employment Drug screen, background check, and psychological test are required. EEO Employer.
Applicants must submit cover letter, resume, salary history and salary requirement for consideration.
The company maintains an ISO9001/AS9100 quality certification at each facility; along with ISO13485 quality standard at the San Diego, California location. The company also maintains an annual ITAR registration and compliance program to include Distribution D capability through an approved DD2345.
Delta Group maintains a diversified customer base, serving customers in the defense, aerospace, telecommunications and capital equipment industries.
Delta Group Electronics, Inc.Why Work Here?
An Exceptional Place to Work!!
Delta Group Electronics, Inc., established in 1987, is a high-mix medium volume to low-mix medium quantity run electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing small businesses in the United States. The company provides cost-efficient, high-quality assembly of custom wiring harness, cable and turnkey electronic assemblies for its business partners throughout the southern half of the United States. Based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Delta Group also has assembly operations in Florida, Arkansas, Texas and southern California. The company maintains an ISO9001/AS9100 quality certification at each facility; along with ISO13485 quality standard at the San Diego, California location. The company also maintains an annual ITAR registration and compliance program to include Distribution D capability through an approved DD2345. Delta Group maintains a diversified customer base, serving customers in the defense, aerospace, telecommunications and capital equipment industries.
4521 Osuna Rd. NEAlbuquerque, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Delta Group Electronics, Inc.