Delphi-US New Britain, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client located in the Hartford, CT area is looking for a UX Designer help with the day-to-day updates to the website with new page production; new content; managing archived content and support for content maintenance.
- Design Thinking process-related deliverables such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints, affinity maps, empathy maps, user flows and related research High-fidelity prototypes, using Sketch
- Design system documentation and standards
- Creation, execution and interpretation of test plans and user testing
- Market and competitive research and analysis
- Strong cross-functional collaboration with the Experience Design team, CIO partners, marketing, marketing operations, brand, compliance and line of business partners, working collaboratively to make customer journeys as user-friendly as possible
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Experience with content management systems (Drupal 8 would be a plus).
- Knowledge of desktop and mobile website technologies
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptability and a desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with both junior and senior staff
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Design Systems
- Experience with Design Thinking techniques
***Equal Opportunity Employer***
Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for organizations from Main Street to Wall Street. Our mission is simple: To connect great people to great companies. We accomplish this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, and an understanding of employer needs. ***Equal Opportunity Employer***
AddressNew Britain, CT