Must be able to work EAST COAST HOURS.
Our client, a major television conglomerate has an immediate requirement for a Technical program Manager to join their team. This position focuses on audience and consumer experience overseeing the build out of their global streaming video platform and a suite of applications to support their numerous networks. The role focuses on end to end program management building modern container based microservices operating on AWS. The platform covers search, catalogue, personalization, video transcoding, and global subscriptions. The project is crucial to company success and is responsible for building connected TV’s, web, smartphone, tablets and consoles for a large footprint of networks.
- Ensure that correct software is shipped successfully and on time.
- Drive resolution of complex technical problems by identifying straightforward solutions.
- Communicate clearly, analyze technical designs, organize project timelines, secure commitments, manage risks, identify the critical path, spot edge cases, triage bugs, Technical Program Manager Leveling Guide review metrics & data, and monitor launch operations
- Apply processes and standards, identifying the right amount of process and structure to achieve the correct outcome with the least overhead.
- Use data to guide roadmap priorities for which features to build, software design changes, and operational excellence improvements
- Estimate, schedule, coordinate, assign resources, assist and recommend business solutions/alternatives across all related projects projects.
- Proven experience building multiple high performance, stable, scalable systems shipped successfully to customers in production
- Ability to act as a key influencer in teams strategy and contribute to high level planning initiatives
- Ability to lead project teams teams in an agile environment for Cloud (K8S) infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, and DevOps tools development.
- High level knowledge of operational practices, workflows, and support models for engineering teams
- Strong understanding of incident management and monitoring workflows
- Ability to collaborate with multiple technology resources on projects given solid understandings of current technologies and trends
- Knowledge of industry best practices for technical documentation
- Ability to focus strategically and tactically to achieve business goals- use data insights to support decision making and drive improvements
- Nice to have: AWS, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Jenkins, PagerDuty, Confluence and JIRA admin tool experience
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.