Sr. Python Developer - DevOps
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Job Title: Sr. Python Developer - DevOps (Contract) - Job#3765
Our client has an Immediate Opportunity for experienced Python Developers / DevOps Engineers to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
Work to be Performed:
• Develop programs to automate security checks and controls into the build and deployment pipelines
• Develop programs to make it easier for teams to deploy their applications to environments outside of development
• Work with development, platform automation, and security teams to build automation that needs to be solved enterprise-wide.
• Writes unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- [Required] Python programming 5+ years’ experience required
- [Required] Experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like pytest and unit test
- [Required] Working knowledge of Terraform (Enterprise preferred)
- [Required] Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Helm
- [Required] Working knowledge of Docker (containerize applications & best practices)
- [Desired] Working knowledge of DevOps tools: GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Harness
- [Desired] HashiCorp Vault
[Desired] Knowledge of 3 musketeers pattern (make, docker, and compose)
Delphi-US provides world-class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective of 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
***Equal Opportunity Employer***
Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for organizations from Main Street to Wall Street. Our mission is simple: To connect great people to great companies. We accomplish this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, and a dedication to client expectations. ***Equal Opportunity Employer***