Green Card or US Citizen only
- The Senior Magento Developer will be responsible for maintenance and improvement of an existing ecommerce website.
- The Developer will work with a Senior Graphic Designer, Field Content Writers, and Web Developers to ensure that the website is operating efficiently while providing an exceptional user experience.
- The Developer will be responsible for translating static mockup work into user-friendly web pages that are responsive across all platforms.
Knowledge and Skills for Senior Magento Developer:
- Minimum of 5 years of Magento Community / Enterprise Edition experience.
- Magento M2 EE Cloud experience
- Proficient with LEMP (Linux, Nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Knowledge of dependency management tools including Composer and containerization technology such as Docker.
- Experience with customizations within the core PHP code AND adding, removing modules.
- Experience in payment gateways and APIs for ERP/CRM, tax tables, shipping and other third party connectivity issues.
- Experience using Git and web-based repositories (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.) for code version control in a team environment.
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility development, testing, and QA.
- Experience with team collaboration tools such as Jira and Slack.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.