Position: Sr. Business Development Manager
Reports To: Principal, Sales Operations
Job Location: Newport, RI, Remote Flexibility and/or 100% Remote
Job Pay: Base salary plus commission
About Delphi-US: Delphi-US is a national provider of world class talent acquisition solutions. Our recruiting services offerings include specialized information technology, engineering, professional resources, project staffing fulfillment, staff augmentation, temporary, direct hire, executive search, and managed services for the contingent workforce. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, and Professional talent recruitment. With a collective 50+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War’, Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.
- The Sr. Business Development Manager is responsible for cold calling and breaking open new accounts, to grow our business on a national level.
- Builds, reviews, and analyzes target account lists to identify clients with open positions and/or future contingent resource needs.
- Utilizes multiple resources, including networking events, database, web, internal peers, leads, and tools to locate qualified targets.
- Tracks and manages all candidate and client interaction in Bullhorn CRM/ATS tool
- Conduct consistent & planned phone and email follow up communications to prospects & active accounts.
- Present top talent and sell qualified professionals to clients needing contingent labor for projects.
- Negotiate client contracts and terms of employment including markups, conversions, length, SOW etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers including VP’s, Directors, Managers of contingent labor.
- Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Recruiters to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- At least 5 years of staffing agency sales experience
- Ability to make 50+ calls per day to locate & capture qualified target accounts
- Ability to open new accounts nationally. This is a Business Development focused role, not Account Management.
- Experience recruiting in the Technology and/or Staffing industry is ideal
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills
- Ideal candidates are commission driven individuals.
- Experience working with high touch clients
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and CRM packages (Bullhorn preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a team
- A professional and positive demeanor with strong presentation skills
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.