Our client is actively seeking a Senoir Data Analyst to join their team in Washington, DC on a contract to hire basis. The selected candidate will play a pivotal role in the planning and execution of a significant upgrading and modernization effort. While working closely with senior Federal government staff, you will design and implement the foundation on which the client will build its future systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A demonstrated history of hands-on experience in quantitative analysis and statistical modeling.
- A demonstrated history of working in large enterprise level applications.
- Experience in data visualization.
- Experience in Business Intelligence.
- Experience in working with database applications and SQL.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders with different technical abilities to gather data requirements.
- Experience working in cloud environments.
- Experience with Socrata
- Experience with Data Lakes in AWS
- Experience with ETL tools (AWS Glue, S3, Python, EMR, Spark, SQL , MySql)
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- A track record of delivery in challenging, face-paced environments
- BS or equivalent + 10 yrs related experience, or MS + 8 yrs related experience.
- Familiarity with big data concepts and approaches. examples include, the Hadoop ecosystem and related technical stack (i.e. HDFS, Hive, Spark)
- Familiarity with cloud-based tooling, for example AWS RedShift, AWS EMR, Azure Data Lake Analytics etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization platforms
- Contract Requires US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Agency specific Public Trust clearance (full background and credit check)