Our client is actively seeking a Sr. Java Developer to join their team. The selected candidate will be major contributor in Architecture design and development of scalable resilient hybrid Cloud-based distributed computing solutions supporting critical financial risk management activities; collaborate with developers, architects and product owners to help in driving the strategy of transforming the enterprise into a data-driven organization.
- 8+ years of technical experience building data-centric solutions
- Advance level of Java 8+ knowledge with experience in using Object oriented features and Design Patterns in real enterprise projects.
- Spring boot experience required.
- 4+ years of experience with any one of high speed distributed computing frameworks is required. Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink etc.
- REST experience required.
- Expert working knowledge of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with any one distributed message brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- Intermediate working knowledge of DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Kubernetes, Helm, and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using public cloud service providers like Amazon, Google, etc.
- Preferred solid experience building large scale fault tolerant, micro-services based streaming application on a cloud based environment
- Strong experience writing unit and integration tests with testing frameworks like Junit, Citrus
- Strong experience working with various types of databases like Relational, NoSQL, Object-based, Graph.
- Experience following Git workflows
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools. Eg Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Helm and CI/CD pipeline etc.
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, ElasticSearch, Prometheus, AppDynamics
- Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills, resourcefulness and strong researching skills
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn.
- Proficient in Oral and Written communication
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field required. Masters preferred.
- OCP Java SE 8 Programmer Certification is a plus
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level is a plus
This role is being offered in Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX
Delphi-US provides world class talent acquisition solutions to our clients nationwide. We are experts in Information Technology, Engineering, Professional, and select specialized talent recruitment. With a collective 30+ years in our field, Delphi-US brings true best practices to the industry, and a fundamental approach that drives excellence in results for our clients and consultants. Known as 'The Peacemakers in The Talent War', Delphi-US seeks to join the best and brightest of our knowledge workforce to select employers of choice throughout the United States.