Cloud Security Engineer - 4029
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Cloud Security Engineer (Contract) - Job#4029
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will have a role in implementing policies and procedures that are the first line of defense against malicious actors in the IT industry.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud systems
- Create cloud-based programs including implementing identity and access management and securely configuring cloud environments
- Perform threat simulations and penetration tests to identify and detect possible risks
- Provide security recommendations on service design, application development and coding
- Manage cryptography and encryption of data in the cloud
- Log, monitor, and respond to detected incidents in the cloud environment
- Design and implement cloud-native architectures and designs that pose a minimal degree of risk to our client with appropriate security controls present
- Develop, execute and track the performance of security measures to protect information and network infrastructure and cloud systems
- Design computer security strategy and engineer comprehensive cybersecurity architecture
- Identify, define and document system security requirements and recommend solutions to management
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain security infrastructure software
- Install software that monitors systems and networks for security breaches and intrusions
- Monitor systems for irregular behavior and set up preventive measures
- Plan, develop, implement and update company's information security strategy
- Educate and train staff on information system security best practices
- Serve as the voice of the customer to the development teams in implementing new features or resolving security issues
- College degree (or equivalent) and 10 years related work experience, required
- 10 years experience with Security Architect and/or Engineering
- 5 years experience with Cloud platforms such as Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience architecting solutions within Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc) preferred.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and gov
Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for organizations from Main Street to Wall Street. Our mission is simple: To connect great people to great companies. We accomplish this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, and an understanding of employer needs.
***Equal Opportunity Employer***
TechnologyView all jobs at Delphi-US
Get fresh Cloud Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.