Job Title: Business Analyst (Contract) - Job#4442
Location: Tampa, FL
Our client based in Tampa, FL has an immediate requirement for a strong Business Analyst to join the team. The selected candidate should have 5+ years of Business Analytics Experience and able to be onsite at the Tampa campus twice a week.
- Collaborate with development leads, account managers and client to design, build, document and test business process solutions
- Collaborate and Coordinate activities across a diverse group of stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, vendors, project managers and technical staff.
- Produce high quality documentation artifacts
- Translate requirements into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications.
- Review and approve requirement, design specifications, physical solution design, functional requirements, prototypes and system testing
- Review operational workflows of high degree of complexity and/or for multiple departments, identifying problems and developing improvements, modifications and enhancements
- Document issues, resolutions and write specific requirements for system changes and troubleshooting issues to ensure issues as identified, tracked, and reported on and resolved in a timely manner, including the creation of test scenarios, testing data and understanding of outcomes.
- Brief senior staff on project status using routine, ad hoc, written and oral reports
- 5+ Years of experience as a trained BA
- Proven experience gathering for IT projects
- Strong understanding of technical tools like – JIRA, Visio flows, basic understanding about API process. This role will support documentation 80% of the time – heavy documentation
- Experience working in healthcare with background knowledge of pharmacy operations, Medicare or Medicaid
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Visio, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but will take combination of education and experience
Delphi-US is a national recruiting firm based in Newport, Rhode Island. We specialize in IT, Engineering and Professional Staffing services for organizations from Main Street to Wall Street. Our mission is simple: To connect great people to great companies. We accomplish this with a proprietary skill-based and cultural matching process that results in higher qualified submissions along with increased interviews and offer rates. You’ll find our team is friendly, professional and ready to advocate on your behalf, armed with industry trends, an understanding of employer needs.
***Equal Opportunity Employer***
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.