LAW FIRM RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Deloso Penacho Law, PC Encinitas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LAW FIRM RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
HEART CENTERED LAW FIRM SEEKING WELL CONNECTED INDIVIDUAL TO BE OUR COMMUNITY LIAISON AND CLIENT SERVICE DIRECTOR
Position: Client Services + Community Outreach + Event Coordinator
Works closely with: Attorney
Status: Full Time ( Salaried $3000.00 ) Plus monthly bonus of $500-$2000
Summary: The Law Firm Relationship Manager is responsible for reaching out to community organizations (businesses, schools, etc.) and schedule opportunities for events, presentations, speaking engagements and collaborative projects, and client services. She/He will act as the primary contact with clients by nurturing them through the firm’s unique, highly personalized, client-centric process to ensure every client has a “Wow!” experience while ending up fully protected and supported.
Primary Objectives: Primary objectives will be to increase the number of new referrals coming into our firm from your connections with our referral sources, prospects and clients and to take such great care of our clients through the planning process that they can’t help but refer everyone they know.
Do you enjoy setting up events?
Are you passionate about helping families?
Are you entrepreneurial?
Do you like taking action and getting things done?
If so, you might be THE ONE we’re looking for. We are an entrepreneurial law firm on a mission to bring families, and small business owners, peace of mind through estate planning and business strategic advising.
We’re looking for a full time well-networked parent or outgoing student to connect with the community and build awareness of both the positive and negative impacts of estate planning.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Build rapport with local family-oriented communities
- Set up events
- Run ads, identify expos for us to attend, exhibit and speak at
- Manage direct mail campaigns
- Identify auctions where we can contribute, and otherwise get our firm seen and heard in the community
- Follow up on leads and set appointments for what we call “Family Wealth Planning Sessions”
- Once families and businesses become clients, you will act as the primary contact as we nurture them through our unique, highly personalized, client-centric process which ensures every client has a “Wow!” experience while ending up fully protected and supported.
- Part of the job as client services director includes greeting clients, setting up meeting room, making coffee, preparing thank you cards and gifts.
If this sounds exciting to you, you might be THE ONE.
Skills + Knowledge
- MUST be technology savvy and able to handle working with several different databases of information
- Proficiency with Word and Excel is expected
- Ability to create presentations and knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher and Adobe is a plus.
- You must be comfortable learning other software programs, communicating
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to monitor and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understanding and working knowledge of the mission, vision and goals of the firm
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems with such positive attitude
Attitude + Values
- Have a strong desire to make a positive impact for families
- Estate planning is not about money, it’s about life, that’s why we call it life planning
- Believe in empowering families to make educated decisions about their family’s future, beyond death
How to Apply
If you are THE ONE, please send your resume and a cover letter that clearly conveys WHY we should hire you and what you bring to the table. Tell us what you’re looking for in a job, why you think you’d be a good fit, how many hours a week you would love to be working, and how much you would love to earn to start. You can even be creative and send us a video! The more creativity you use to show us how you will represent us in the community, the better. Oh, and make sure to put “I’m THE ONE” in the subject line. Any emails without the correct subject line won’t even be opened. Our email address is email@example.com.
DELOSO PENACHO LAW, PC. is a growing family oriented and heart-centered law firm that specializes in making sure that kids are protected no matter what if the unexpected happens to occur. We believe that people are much more than just their physical assets, and we work hard to make sure that both physical AND intangible assets are passed down to loved ones. If you share this passion, you might be THE ONE.
Deloso Penacho Law, PCWhy Work Here?
Lots of room for growth, and very rewarding.
DELOSO PENACHO LAW, PC is a growing family oriented and heart-centered law firm that specializes in making sure that kids are protected no matter what if the unexpected happens to occur. We believe that people are much more than just their physical assets, and we work hard to make sure that both physical AND intangible assets are passed down to loved ones. If you share this passion, you might be THE ONE.
2211 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024Encinitas, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Deloso Penacho Law, PC