Junior Marketing Coordinator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Delong America is immediately seeking to fill the open position of Junior Marketing Coordinator
The Junior Marketing Coordinator position is a creative role and a front line of our company towards potential new customers. In this role you will collaborate closely with the Sales Manager to shape our brand's marketing presence. You will contribute to marketing campaigns and promote engagement as well as create captivating in-house content to enhance our social media presence as well as track performance of those activities. You will participate in tradeshow planning and execution. You will be able to participate in the production of application notes, presentations and webinars together with our application engineers. If you're passionate about digital marketing, eager to make a meaningful impact and thrive within a supportive team than we want to meet with you.
We offer a great benefit package along with competitive wages and exceptional growth opportunities in an exciting and fast-paced technical environment.
Create and publish captivating content to enhance our marketing, social media and tradeshow presence for our brand. The right candidate is a talented and strategy-oriented writer / editor with a passion for story-telling, who can see the big picture but also sweat the details.
The Junior Marketing Coordinator will work on;
- Plan and develop compelling marketing and social media content
- Assist in the development and implementation of a content marketing calendar across all
- relevant channels (email marketing, social media, blogs)
- Schedule and publish social media content on various platforms to optimize engagement
- and reach.
- Assist with email marketing including database management, newsletter creation and
- Track and monitor the performance of social media activities, providing insightful reports
- and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Help with digital advertising, including Google AdWords and other campaigns
- Content Creation
- Write highly effective and targeted copy, including but not limited to: landing pages,
- homepages, static content pages and emails
- Develop attention-grabbing copy for online advertising initiatives, including PPC
- campaigns, social media ads, and any other display or search ads as required
- Create content, such as display ads, reels, short videos, photography, and other engaging formats, to enhance our online presence.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style
- Write any additional copy required for marketing purposes, including but not limited to: brochures, print advertising, or internal communications.
- Assist with back-end website tasks and publishing
Skill set required
- Demonstrable creativity and experience in content writing and / or social media management
- Excellent written communication skills with a flair for crafting compelling and creative captions.
- Ability to create engaging visual content, including short videos, photography, and reels.
- Maintain good working knowledge of principles of SEO, including keyword research and
- Google Analytics, and is highly knowledgeable in the principles of social media
- Proficiency in using social media scheduling and analytics tools.
- Organized and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices
- High attention to detail and the ability to analyze social media metrics to inform strategy.
- Familiarity with graphic design concepts to collaborate effectively with Graphic Designer
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, best practices, and emerging trends
- Experience with Joomla and SP Page Builder PRO
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communication, marketing or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar role.
- Experience working in a complex and dynamic work environment and able to multitask
- on a variety of different projects
- Experience with social media management tools is an asset
- Experience using a CMS and email marketing software is an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, an asset
- Experience in the scientific instrumentation field is a strong asset, but not a requirement
- for this position.
If you would like to join our team in this Junior Marketing Coordinator position please apply now.
4020 St. Ambroise Suite 453Montreal, QC
Get fresh Junior Marketing Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.