Systems Integration Engineer II
Delon Hampton & Associates, Chartered a minority-owned, professional consulting engineering services firm headquartered in Washington, DC, currently has an excellent opportunity for a talented and energetic, Systems Integration Engineer.
Candidate will provide professional expertise in the oversight of major capital transit projects. Candidate will review project sponsors' system integration plans and supporting documentation to ensure that projects are being built safely, on budget, on schedule, within scope, and in conformance with applicable regulations and guidelines. Incumbent will serve as a technical resource and subject matter expert in systems integration throughout transit projects.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in Systems Engineering and Integration on major capital projects, with 6 of the 12 years as Systems Integration Manager in passenger rail or related transportation modes
- A Bachelor's degree (BS) in systems, electrical or mechanical engineering from an ABET Accredited Program
- License as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required
- Experience with design and integration of signals, communication propulsion power systems and control center engineering is required
- Experience evaluating and testing rail transit signal and control systems integration of software for real-time embedded systems using model based software development tools is required
Delon Hampton & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer for VEVRAA protected veterans and all other protected classes. DHA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply. Click here for EEO law and policy.
Delon Hampton & Associates, Chartered
Why Work Here?Delon Hampton & Associates, Chartered a minority-owned, professional consulting engineering services firm headquartered in Washington, DC, currently has excellent opportunities for talented and energetic candidates.
We have built our reputation on excellence, innovation, and the application of cost-effective solutions that meet our client’s needs.