Supply Chain Network Operations Digital Supply Networks (DSN) Manager
The Supply Chain Network Operations practice is a leader in helping companies integrate business strategy with supply chain initiatives to drive commercial and operational excellence. Our deep industry experience encompasses new product development, inventory strategy and integrated demand planning, sourcing and commodity management, manufacturing footprint strategy and operations, distribution network and logistics optimization, and sustainability. We employ programmatic approaches, leverage analytics capabilities, and offer managed services that can help improve top-line growth, lower costs, reduce response times and increase productivity.
Work you ll do
You along with dynamic colleagues will help companies develop, implement, and operationalize multichannel customer interaction capabilities for both external and internal customer-facing operations. Managers work in a collaborative team environment, delivering policy, business and systems knowledge for Digital Supply Network services. Managers participate in setting engagement objectives and scope, identify changes in scope, develop work plans for components of engagements and coordinate activities between work streams. Managers design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
The Deloitte Digital Supply Networks offering helps senior executives, including CEOs, CIOs, and supply chain leaders, identify and realize new supply network opportunities while managing their inherent complexities. We immerse clients in the most forward-thinking perspectives on the future of supply chain, including artificial intelligence, advanced robotics, additive manufacturing, and the Internet of Things.
We help organizations transform their supply chains by addressing two key areas:
Strategy. We help companies create supply network strategies and engage with ecosystem partners that allow the realization of their business vision and aspirations These strategies may differ by business unit, product, and trade channel. We also help clients explore the art of the possible through digital supply network immersion sessions.
Execution. Once the strategy is in place and/or an accretive digital solution is prioritized and chosen, we build, pilot, and deploy the solution(s) using an agile approach. Digitizing the supply network may involve building digital threads that run through each of the existing supply chain nodes, blurring the lines between traditional functions, products, and divisions. We develop and execute on roadmaps that consist of a series of rightsized, rapid sprints to quickly deliver incremental value while we continuously iterate and improve.
- Strong working understanding of Operational Technologies (ex. DCS, PLC, Historian, SCADA)
- Manufacturing process and/or engineering background
- Ability to understand production systems and lean operations improvement
- Supplier collaboration and development
- Driving decision making processes to assist clients with next step conclusions
- Identifying potential add on opportunities with existing clients
- Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 8 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States withoutthe need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- World-class oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Core systems delivery skills (PTC Thingworx, GE Predix, Aruba Meridian, AWS)
- Creative, world-class problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree is preferred. Advanced STEM degree holders (PhD, postdoc) in Chemistry, Math, Statistics, Physics, also considered.
- Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Digital Strategy or Digital media
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.