Salesforce Marketing Demandware CloudcrazeTechnical Consultant
Understanding the digital spaceand preparing for what s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine howprofits are made and how relationships are created and managed. Wereshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entireindustries.
Work you ll do
The Advertising, Marketing andCommerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of webcontent management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions inthe digital marketing and content space. As a member of the team, youwill bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to delivereffective solutions to clients.
This position will besupporting the Commerce team. As a Technical Consultant, you will interact withkey business and IT teams, lead all implementation activities and support themembers of the development team. This person will be working with a global teamand will be leveraging in-depth knowledge of data models, customizations andextensions of the Salesforce Marketing, Demandware or CloudCraze Architectureand will be responsible to formulate technical solutions to addresscomplex business needs
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on deliveringmarketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients brand values formeasurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, andexperiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implementand operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerceand marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creativelyfocused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digitalmarketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
(web, mobile, social, physical)
eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
Marketing analytics implementation and operations
Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without the need for employersponsorship now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor s Degree required
- 6 years of relevant workexperience
- 2 years Salesforce Marketing,Demandware or Cloudcraze architecture experience with experience in a leadrole.
- Hands onSalesforce Marketing, Demandware orCloudCrazedevelopment experience and system administration
- Strong functional knowledge ofOOTB Capabilities
- Exposure to Salesforceadministration, configuration & licensing
- Well versed with Salesforcesecurity model and Communities
- In depth understanding ofSalesforce, Demandware orCloudCraze architecture(Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations &extensions
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stateswithout the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the futurePreferred:
- Provenexperience implementing large scale eCommercesolutionsincluding enterprise architecture, ERP integration, robust services layer,payment providers, etc.
- Evaluation and selection of appropriate software / hardware basedon technical need
- Oversee assigned programs (i.e. conduct code reviews) and guideteam members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability totailor messaging to audience
- Knowledge of End to End Order Management lifecycle
- Experience with RESTful Service Architecture
- Strong knowledge of designing Architecture Diagrams and Data flows
- Capable of recommending best practice solutions based on projectand business needs and owning overall design of the technical application
- Well versed with Salesforce security model and Communities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience to develop integrated execution plansincluding resources leveling, effort estimations, cross-team dependencies
- Deep understanding of eCommerce solution and Salesforce sCommerce, Marketing and Sales clouds
- Nice To Have: Hands on experience on Salesforce Data Loader How you ll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. ExploreDeloitte University, The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html Deloitte s culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the business areayou re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html kwdeldigallddusakwdeldigsaberusa
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.