Salesforce Marketing Cloud Manager
Understanding the digital space and preparing for what s next is at ourcore. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships arecreated and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitivefabric of entire industries.
Work you ll do
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploysstrategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital assetmanagement, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and contentspace. As a Manager you will bring considerable technical, functional,and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. As a ChiefArchitect, your main responsibility will be to architect, design and developend-to-end solutions. You will interact with key business and IT teamsand lead all implementation activities.
Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagementteams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposedsolutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, qualitydelivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
System integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration,application development, portal design, application and system level security,database design, and multi-tier architectures.
Large systems software installation, maintenance, tuning, capacityplanning and performance measurement, hardware/software evaluation and selection,conversion and migration
Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients;organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposaldevelopment process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop"thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate inpublic speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into thestaffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retentionactivities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff inlocal offices.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuseson delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients brandvalues for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content,communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers toact. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enablepersonalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doingso, we transform our clients marketing and engagement operations into modern,data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experiencein creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types ofwork:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web,mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects thataccelerate results
- 8 years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- Experience across a broad range of digital/commerce technologies andplatforms across Web Solutions, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Portals, Contentand Cloud
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integrationservices, data modeling, cloud-based solutions
- Led system integration solutions, cloud based solutions, administration,application development, portal design, application and system level security,database design, and multi-tier architectures.
- Experience leading large sized teams (on and offshore) and technologyengagements, including client and consulting staff
- Experience leading multiple large full lifecycle implementations
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other businessdevelopment activities
- Willingness to travel 80 100% of the time
- Ability to begin work within 4-6 weeks from the time an offer, if made,is accepted
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Strong communication skills (interactions with executive clients andsponsors)
- Experience in developing practical solutions and methodologies;developing "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents.
- Commerce strategy and implementation experience: Cloudcraze orSalesforce Marketing Cloud
How you ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping peopleat every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do theirbest work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believethere s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills inaddition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center. at https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. Wevalue our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html
Deloitte s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do theirbest work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniquenessand offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help themto be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in ourcommunities. Learn more aboutDeloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte tofeel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest thatyou do your research: know some background about the organization and thebusiness area you re applying to. Check out recruitingtips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.