SAP SAP Ariba SolutionSpecialist/ Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC
Are you anexperienced, passionate pioneer in technology a solutions builder, aroll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment,think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without theextensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our USDelivery Center we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US DeliveryCenters have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on thehorizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
Workyou ll do/Responsibilities
- Good understanding of the BusinessProcesses.
- Identify as-is processes and to-beprocesses.
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshopsfor one or more processes
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAPmodules.
- Write Functional Specification /Configuration documents.
- Ability to peer review documentation
- Responsible for supportingand leading project tasks
- Identifies key drivers ofa defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solvesproblems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis andeffective diagnosis of clients issues
- Selects the most relevanttools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and sharesreusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefitsof using state of the art methods and tools and their application on aparticular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods andtools
- A significant contributorto work plans for components on engagements
- May lead a particular workstream, reviewing, and directing the work of more junior staff
- Coordinates activities betweenwork streams and identifies changes in scope
- Develops solutions toclient problems through application of personal experience and methods andtools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstratesaccountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
Our SAP team focuses on design,implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications andtechnology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latesttechnologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want toimprove their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, removeperformance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems andreimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAPS/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA PublicCloud) across the following capabilities:
Customer and Sales Operations
Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, DataManagement and Analytics)
- Local or willing to relocate to one ofthe following locations:
- Gilbert, AZ
- Orlando, FL
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Functional proficiency with at least 1 full lifecycle Ariba Implementations(S2P/ P2P) and 1-10 years of industry and/or consulting experience
- 4-10 years enterprise experiencewith Ariba Spend Management including configuration, customization, testing,deployment.
- Detailed functional knowledge ofthe following Ariba modules: Buyer, Contracts, Sourcing, Analysis, P2P, Invoicingand Ariba eForms
- Understanding of the AribaNetwork, configuration, experience with enablement.
- Ability to create workflows,rules, set up master data loads, mappings, define templates, custom reportsetc.
- Experience with Ariba integrationwith middleware and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience with Ariba OnDemandSolution
- Ability to perform unit andperformance testing on all system components
- Bachelor's degree, preferably inManagement Information Systems, Computer Science, SoftwareEngineering, or related IT discipline
- Strong time-management andcommunication skills
- Knowledge of other S2P tools isbeneficial
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonalskills
- Typically has 6 or more yearsconsulting and/or industry experience
- Potential and ability to manage smallengagements or work streams within large engagements
- Ability to handle multiple clients andmultiple team members with confidence
- Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
- Strong technical skills includingunderstanding of software development principles
At Deloitte, ourprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of theircareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there s always room tolearn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-onexperience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunitiesto continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we knowthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offeremployees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte s culture
Our positive andsupportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Wecelebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them theflexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy,centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and arecontinuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people exceland lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by apurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are andextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspireand transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte s impact on the world. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. at http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.